Tryouts for the 2018 Season will take place these two weekends: May 19-20 and June 9-10
All teams will have a tryout each weekend.
All tryouts will be held at The Pitch on Route 90 in Warren, ME, unless noted otherwise (www.mainepitch.com).
- Players must make at least one of the tryout dates or make arrangements to be seen by the their prospective team coach.
- Players must register BEFORE attending the tryout. Registration will be open May 1. Click our our website’s register tab to be directed to our new online registration system through GotSoccer.
- The Pen Bay Club fee of $95 (not including uniform) is due when registering – Credit card only. Scholarships are available (E-mail Rick Bresnahan for more information: email@example.com).
It is Pen Bay SC’s policy that players must register online through GotSoccer.com before their scheduled tryout. PBSC fees are $95 for registration plus separate uniform fee. Pen Bay Soccer Club’s philosophy is that financial concerns not be a barrier to playing soccer. To that end, we keep our fees at or below most other clubs and financial aid is available. For more information regarding financial assistance, please email Rick Bresnahan, Club President, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Follow These 3 Steps:
- Click on of the links below applicable to you to bring you to GotSoccer.com. New Player Registration Returning PBSC Player Registration
- Follow the prompts to build your player or family profile (new players only) and to complete your registration with Pen Bay Soccer Club.
- NOTE: Players must register for their current team age. When choosing the team, choose the team/age group according to the following table. .[Age groups level up on August 1st.]
Players that are selected for a PBSC team are required to purchase their own uniform on our team page through www.wegotsoccer.com
The PBSC uniform consists of a jersey, shorts, and soccer socks.
Contact your team coach for uniform #. Uniforms will be mailed directly to you from wegotsoccer.
ABOUT OUR LEAGUE
Soccer Maine’s most popular league is the Fall Classic League, which features boys and girls divisions in age groups from Under-9 through Under-14. Classic Clubs playing Fall Classic must have all teams registered in the League by July 15. All players should be registered in their club accounts and on their respective teams by August 1. Players can be added after this date and prior to roster freeze of August 26, but rosters must be substantially complete by August 1. Teams will play in their appropriate age division, and cannot play up an age group in the Fall Classic League.
Soccer Maine Age Groups
|Age Group||Born on/after this date||Born on/before this date|
|12-Under||January 1, 2006||December 31, 2006|
|13-Under||January 1, 2005||December 31, 2005|
|14-Under||January 1, 2004||December 31, 2004|
|15-Under||January 1, 2003||December 31, 2003|
|16-Under||January 1, 2002||December 31, 2002|
|17-Under||January 1, 2001||December 31, 2001|
January 1, 2000
January 1, 1999
December 31, 2000
December 31, 1999